Walkabout approached me to create the promotional material for their ‘Superhero’-themed London Walkabout 2014, their fourth annual charity walk taking place in September 2014 to raise money for wheelchairs and paralysis research.
- Character illustrations of child superheroes, one running and one in Walkabout Foundation’s own ‘RoughRider’ wheelchair.
- Poster/Flyer design.
- Design for promotional cape to be handed out to participants.
- Illustrations for a range of ‘superpower’ stickers for the capes.
- Design for sponsorship booklets to be handed out to children.
- Design for Sponsors Pack to raise support from companies.
- Provided a range of images for use across Walkabout Foundations’s various social media accounts.
- T-Shirt design for fitness trainers.
- Outdoor vinyl banners (up to 6m).
- Temporary transfer tattoos.
- Cake decorations.
The event was attended by approximately 1000 people, raising over £91,000 (enough to provide 455 wheelchairs to people in developing countries).